This is the start of your journey to a custom-made Ian Scott Kettle gentleman's accessory, designed and crafted by hand to your specifications in my London studio.
From a statement piece for your wardrobe, a special tie or cravat for an occasion or gift, together we can create something exclusive and timeless.
All Ian Scott Kettle accessories are made to the highest standards by hand, using finest materials and respecting traditional methods of craftsmanship.
The cost of designing and making a tie can start from as little as £45.00 but the final price will depend upon the type of fabric and detail you would like.
Please read the information below and contact the studio if you would like to discuss placing an order. It doesn't matter where you are, I can communicate and ship worldwide!
THE ORDER PROCESS
My aim is to make your bespoke design journey a personal and most of all, enjoyable experience from beginning to end. Here's the process:
- First, get in touch to discuss your requirements. We can communicate by email, phone or here in person, at the studio.
- I will draft some design ideas, give fabric suggestions and provide a time frame for production and shipping, plus a costing.
- If you would like to get going with your order, I will invoice you for 50% deposit to be paid before we proceed.
- After further consultation between us the final design and fabrics will be approved.
- Your bespoke piece will be handmade in the studio and I'll update you upon completion.
- Once full remaining payment is received your accessory will be beautifully packaged and shipped for the date you requested.
- Tie's & Bows: £45-£125*
- Collars, Bands & Cravats: £65-£225*
- Gaitors, Tabards & Coifs: £95-£350*
*All prices depend on style choice & cloth variations selected
Please send a message or call to express your interest in the bespoke service with your question or requirements. I'll look forward to hearing from you.